Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Next Blog Series

Now that I have nearly finished my 20+ blog series on calculation -- I am putting the final touches on my last post in the counterattacking series -- there are several other areas I would like to blog about over the next few months:

- tactics -- detailed analysis of the visual and logical elements of the major tactical devices.
- evaluation -- the key elements of evaluation using the KMAP structure.
- endgames -- a focused study of pawn breakthroughs, from the simple to the complex.

All three are incredibly interesting to me...what to do?

5 comments:

  1. What to do?

    Write, share, post, comment, publish and enjoy the process! :). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd especially be looking forward to a series on evaluation. It's a very important skill, but you never see much about it compared to just about every other chess skill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pawn breakthrough would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dan

    I would like to ask if I can share your posts in my blog. They are really very well written and it will be nice if you agree. Let me know what condition I can share your ideas and posts. Thanks a lot and I wish you a Happy New Year 2016! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tomasz -- feel free to share my posts in your blog, I'd just ask that you include a link back to the original article. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete